Sunday, February 28, 2010

It really works!!

As the market stall idea didn't really work out for us at the moment, the MadeIt.com.au website seemed like a better option, and it is!!! I sold a dilly bag!! Just one, admittedly, but it is still a sale, and the bag had only been listed for a day! What a success!!

Each seller is notified by email when they make a sale, so you can imagine my excitement when I opened Outlook to find a message from MadeIt.com.au advising me that I had sold an item. The only problem now is, everytime I open Outlook I expect to see a sold item email.

I have now listed about 8 treasure bags, as well as 7 of the dilly bags, and have them listed under 'babies and children', 'bags', and 'craft and made' items. This way I am sure to get maximum exposure and hopefully receive many more sold item emails!

The artistic friend is still waiting for the excitement of receiving such an email, but I am sure that success for her is not too far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment