Thursday, September 3, 2009

Progress!

I seem to have found the motivation that I thought I had lost! The Japanese quilt is ready for quilting, the 21st quilt has a label on it and is wrapped and ready to be given to the birthday girl (tonight), preparations are underway for another 50th birthday quilt and I found a piece of jewellery suitable to be given as a 60th birthday present to a cousin. I have been a busy bee!!

Perhaps now that I have achieved so much, I will be able to tidy the dining room and get everything back in order - fat chance!!

The next project is the Christmas challenge and the 10 individual presents for the craft group, and re-landscaping my back garden, so that I don't have to see a plethora of weeds everytime I look out of my kitchen window.

Stay tuned for a photo of the Japanese quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment